1. Facebook Notifications Not Responding
There are so many things going on and around Facebook that we sometimes could not keep up. Frequently check out the timeline, groups where you’ve been added, Messenger Chats, and more will also mean more time needed to know everything. That is why the push notification of Facebook is helpful. You don’t have to check the app or website on your mobile phone every second to see if there is something new. Facebook will alert you of what is going on right under your nose.
Unfortunately, many Smartphone users complain about their Facebook push notifications not working or loading. Not one alert shows up on their devices, leaving them clueless with updates on their Facebook. If you do not want to miss any important notifications, you need to resolve the issue of Facebook notifications not working at first. And here are some hacking techniques for your reference.
Hacking Techniques to Fix Your Facebook Notification Stops Working
- Re-enable Facebook Notifications on Your Android or iPhone
To get Facebook notifications, you need to turn on the feature on your phone at first. So if you fail to get any important alerts, you can go to check if you have turned on the Facebook notifications on your device; if not, you can re-enable it to receive the notifications as before.
- Delete Caches of Facebook
A lot of caches are usually generated on Facebook after you launch and use the application. These caches, however, will not affect you until they accumulate to certain amount. In other words, they can interrupt the smooth operation of Facebook if you miss to clear certain caches. Hence, you must delete the caches to ensure the normal work of Facebook.
- Update the Facebook App
One of the possible reasons for the issue is that the version of the App might be outdated to work normally. As we all know, an older version will bring some bugs. So you should remember to upgrade it regularly to ensure the smooth running of Facebook.
You can go to Google Play Store or App Store to have a check to get the latest update of Facebook. If there is any update available, you need to download and install it on your device.
That’s it! Are there any other issues that keep you annoyed? Wait, surely you do, you may get difficulties to find the exact solution to get your account back if it is locked out. Here’s what you need to follow.
What to Do If My Facebook Account Locked – Easy Trick
There are times when you go to log in to Facebook but you find your account has been locked and thinks there is no way to get back your account. Luckily, the popular social media makes it easy to recover your account information.
To recover your account, here we go:
- Visit Facebook official page and select the link – “Forgot account?” below the sign-in fields.
- Enter your email address, and then click Search.
- Select your account from the list.
- Choose the Send code via SMS and click “Continue.”
- Once you’ve received the code, enter it and click Continue.
- Enter a password of your choice into the provided space, and then click Continue.
- Your password will be changed.
With the above short and quick tricks, your account will get back to you if you had difficulties regarding how to unlock your Facebook account and its data.
2. Facebook News Feed Isn’t Working
Known for exhibiting an interactive and enjoyable platform, Facebook is consistently gaining huge popularity worldwide. Irrespective of your current location, you can communicate with your loved ones by a few taps on your smart device. However, issues like Facebook trouble loading news feed might often lead to frustration, especially when you miss out on any important event. To resolve this, you can perform some quick troubleshooting checks and continue receiving the alerts on your smart device or the computer.
How To Fix If Facebook News Feed Stops Working?
Before you start fixing the issues with Facebook Newsfeed, look at the below-mentioned factors that can cause the issue:
- Poor internet connection
- Facebook is down
- Incorrect preferences
- Bad application data
- Incorrect time settings
- Hardware issues
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve when Facebook News Feed fails to load:
- Check if your device is receiving a proper internet connection.
- You can use any third-party program to check if Facebook is down. If you find out that Facebook is down, there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue.
- Adjust the preferences. Click on the three-dot menu next to News Feed and select Top Stories or Most Recent.
- Click on Edit Preferences to customize your news feed and set what to view first.
Similarly, if Facebook notifications not working, check if the app notifications are enabled. Also, log into your Facebook account and go to Settings > Notifications to check if it is enabled for the required categories.