Tips for Acne-prone skin: remedies and reasons for acne
Best ways all Tips for Acne-prone skin
If you are suffering from an acne-prone skin then thee first thing which will come to your mind is “hit?” so before we indulge in some more details let us find out what are the main reasons for acne. Read the article”Tips for Acne-prone skin”
and get some exciting tips for having a flawless clean skin.
and get some exciting tips for having a flawless clean skin.
Your skincare routine, either for oily or dry skin can help you reduce the acne. Facial acne is a multifactorial phenomenon, it means that if you have got acne specifically on your face, that is on your cheeks or chin then it is somehow related to some hidden factors. Related to your genes and hormonal composition.
In this article”Tips for Acne-prone skin”, I have tried to explain the reasons for acne-prone skin, remedies, and tips for acne-prone skin and some factors which can play a substantial role
Acne can be of various stages, you may have mild stage acne with a patch of pimples only at your chin or cheeks, while some of you may be suffering from an acne outbreak at their entire face.
Oily skin is characterized with excess sebum production, if you do not know what sebum is then let me clarify it by giving you an example have you ever experienced a greasiness on your skin, that substance is generally known as sebum which will cause acne ultimately.
What do you need to do for getting acne-free skin?
As we know people from different parts of the world are quite exposed to this skin acne issue thus, each region and culture will have some specific set of tips for solving acne-prone skin issues.
1. Avoid spicy food and drink more water, for minimizing acne
Doctors or dermatologists may not tell you about it, but when you tend to eat spicy food your stomach and digestive system.
When you eat spices, they cause an inflammatory reaction in your skin, ultimately these reactions trigger the oil-secreting glands, which will gradually cause sebum production for increasing acne production.
2. Properly wash your face
If you have got oily skin, oily skin, then washing your face with an oil-free face wash is a must. If you have got an Asian skin, then Cortex-low PH good morning cleansing face wash or Himalaya herbals neem face wash.
You ought not to wash your face more than twice a day if you have got severe acne breakout. To wash your face,
· Wash your face with warm water, make sure it is not hot but Lukewarm water.
· Now get some cleanser, do not use the excess of it if it has got any kind of acid.
· Massage the cleanser in a circular motion.
· Wash it off.
· Rinse thoroughly and pat dry your skin with a clean towel.
3. Select the right cleanser for acne-prone skin
If you have got acne-prone skin, then no doubt your skin is highly sensitive. you must not choose ordinary moisturizers available in the market near you.
Avoid using moisturizers with synthetic fragrance. Acids or whitening products. those products will damage your skin promoting the growth of acne.
4. Use over the counter treatment
When you will visit some dermatologists or pharmacist, they will prescribe you some drugs. Do not forget to read the ingredients in the creams, lotions or medicines they had prescribed you. most of them may worsen your acne-prone skin conditions.
Some common Over the Counter treatment, active ingredients are as follows,
· Benzoyl peroxide
you will find OTC benzoyl peroxide in various concentrations, most probably they will be available in between 2.5% to 10% if you have got severe acne then try to pick one with lesser concentration.
Benzoyl Peroxide is known for treating acne scars, oily skin, sebum production, and dead skin cells. It will have some side effects initially, you may experience redness of the skin, burning, and stinging.
· Salicylic acid
Salicylic acid is available in very low concentrations because it can be damaging if used in excess. It can block the production of sebum and puss in open pores.
Sulphuris is known for its effective removal of dead skin cells which can have bacteria supporting acne production. Sulfur is available in different mixtures with Benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
If you have known the wondrous properties of cosmetic clays, then I know you will not skip this remedy. Cosmetic clays are very effective for treating acne-prone skin.
Cosmetic clays have got properties for absorbing excessive oils. You need to,
- Get two tablespoons of cosmetic clay
- Mix it with rose water and make a paste
- Add two drops of apple cider vinegar
- Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes, make sure that your face is clean.
- Now wash it off, try this twice a week.
6. Use egg whites and lemon juice for acne
According to 2007 research, lemon juice is found to be antibacterial thus applying lemon juice twice a week can help in minimizing the growth of bacteria in open pores.
You will have to,
- Separate egg white and whip it well in a bowl.
- When it has got a smooth consistency, add a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Wash it off and pat dry.
7. Use aloe Vera for acne scars
Aloe Vera gel is rich in antioxidants. Which are quite helpful in removing acne scars. According to the Mayo Clinic, many people also tend to use aloe Vera gel, especially homemade gel for treating scars of acne and uneven patches on the skin.
Best tips for acne-prone skin.
Aloe vera gel can be a bit dangerous for sensitive skin so test it before using it on your face. However, Apply aloe Vera gel before bedtime and let it sit throughout the night.
How to prevent acne-prone skin
You must not do the following if you want to maintain clear skin,
- Do not use heavy makeup, and if you do make sure that you are using a good cleanser before going to bed, otherwise makeup constituents will get into the pores of your oily skin.
- Avoid having processed food as much as you can, they are not healthy for your digestive system and it will ultimately affect your skin.
- Exercise regularly, this will increase the blood circulation, and circulating blood will not let any waste materials harm your skin, in the form of acne.
- Hydrate your body and skin, through water, juices, and reliable moisturizers.
- Visit your dermatologist on a regular basis.
- Cleanse your skin twice a week, if you are a working person.