PREVENT ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN BY FOLLOWING THESE TIPS
Arthritis attacks the joints of your body. As a result, they become swollen, stiff, and painful. To some extent, you may lose mobility. At times the pain can be unbearable. Your doctor usually prescribes pain medications to treat your arthritis.
However, you may have some reservations about the undesirable effects of the consumption of these drugs. Is there any arthritis home remedy that is safe you can use instead?
There are so many things that you can do in order to prevent arthritis but most of them require patience and hard work. Bone issues are not easy to treat and you need proper knowledge or consultation to treat them. If you are suffering from chronic bone disorders then it is better to consult a professional before following these tips.
If you are young and have minor joint pains then following these tips can help prevent and even treat mild arthritis. You have to add collagen peptides into your diet as it can improve the flexibility of your bones. Apart from that adding calcium-rich foods into your diet is also very important for your health and fitness.
HOME REMEDIES TO TREAT ARTHRITIS:
When you think of a home remedy, probably you may start looking for items in your kitchen that may reduce arthritic pain. The following is the list of common items in your kitchen you can use in treating arthritis.
1. Make a mixture by combining a teaspoon of red chilies and fresh ginger in half a cup of sesame oil. Remove any water by straining. Apply the paste on the afflicted joints.
2. Soak a teaspoon of black sesame seeds in a quarter cup of water. Leave it overnight. Drink the solution when you wake up the next morning.
3. Mix two parts of pure olive oil and one part of kerosene. Apply the mixture on the affected joints.
4. Old folks like to use lime as a natural home remedy for arthritis. The citric acid in lime disintegrates the uric acid which accumulates around the joints. It is one of the causes of arthritis.
5. You can make your own vegetable juice therapy. Get a good juice extractor. Use green leafy vegetables such as carrots, celery, and red beet juice. Put them in the extractor. The extracted vegetable juice contains alkaline substances that can dissolve the uric acid build up around the joints and tissues. Make juice fasts as part of your routine probably every two months.
6. Drink a cup of fresh pineapple juice. It contains bromelain that can reduce the swelling and inflammation in arthritis. Mixing hydrolyzed collagen with pineapple juice can boost the amount of collagen in your body.
7. Vinegar is a common item in the kitchen. You can apply hot vinegar on the aching joints before you sleep at night. You can also mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of honey in a glass of warm water. Drink it twice a day.
CHANGE OF LIFESTYLE:
If you want a safer way to treat arthritis, consider home remedies. They usually don’t cause side effects. Most of the time, they can provide temporary relief. Moreover, you can easily find them in the kitchen. If you don’t find relief after using the arthritis home remedy, then it is time for you to visit a doctor. You may need a proper diagnosis since arthritis has many types. Apart from that, you can also work on some minor lifestyle changes that can really have a good impact on your bone health.
● Avoid processed foods
● Daily exercise
● Proper rest
● Healthy diet
● Reduce weight
The above-mentioned things should be a part of your life and if you are not following them then only eating healthy foods won’t help you that much in the long run.
Suffering from bone disorders is getting quite common in today’s time and this is the reason why you should be worried about your fitness and bone health. In order to improve it you have to follow all the things that I have mentioned above, all you need is motivation and dedication to get well and have better bone health.