Every male partner wants to perform well in bed to satisfy his female partner and get confidence that he can perform well. But because of the premature ejaculation causes, a man cannot satisfy his other-half and give her the pleasure that she is expecting from him in bed. Treating the cause of premature ejaculation is the only way to get back the confidence back again.
PE issues can be eliminated from a body in several ways, including natural and artificial methods. Various sexual health experts recommend exercises and therapies to help with premature ejaculation causes.
But before going any further, let us first understand what is premature ejaculation and how it can affect a person’s sexual health.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation happens when a person encounters continuous failures to perform ejaculation at the desired time during sexual intercourse. Some man ejaculates before they foreplay starts and some experience it before the orgasm and in some cases, man lost control when they insert the penis. In all the cases, the person is said to have PE.
Not being able to satisfy the partner is bad for females’ sexual health and for the male partner. Not being able to give pleasurable time challenges their masculinity and takes up their confidence to perform intercourse again. It also affects the overall health(physical and mental) of both partners.
Occasional PE and losing control over ejaculation is regular. But if a person is experiencing ejaculation issues on a frequent level, then he has Premature Ejaculation.
The Squeeze Method: Natural Treatment for Premature Ejaculation Causes
Dr. Chirag Bhandari- a renowned sexologist in India, says that “ It is not necessary to opt for surgical methods or medication to treat premature ejaculation causes. Instead of that, various natural treatments are proven to be effective on PE issues”. And one of the most effective natural treatment is The Squeeze Method.
The Squeeze Method is one of the first methods to eliminate premature ejaculation issues naturally tried by every male partner as it is rapid and easy to learn. All you need to do in this exercise is to develop some self-control, and you will be the master of this method.
How Does the Squeeze Technique Works for Premature Ejaculation Causes?
The Squeeze Method or “ the Stop and Squeeze” technique for premature ejaculation works by preventing ejaculate from exciting the male body. And it is done by applying force or pressure to the penis.
When a person is sexually aroused and about to ejaculate, the sex is stopped, and the penis is squeezed just at the right time.
How to Perform The Squeeze Technique?
This technique is quite simple to understand, perform, and doesn’t require any heavy equipment that can make it hard to perform. When it comes to the Squeeze Method, all you need is practice and a lot of patience.
- Start the process of stimulation till the time you become erect. People suffering from severe Premature Ejaculation causes can take breaks whenever they encounter any urge to climax.
- Notice a slightly raised area that goes down the center of your penis shaft, known as the frenulum. Place your forefinger on the frenulum and your thumb on the other side of your penis.
- Put some pressure on your frenulum with both thumb and forefinger.
- Try with some light squeezes for the trial purpose. In the end, you will learn how hard to squeeze for stopping the ejaculation. It is advised to stop the method immediately if one experiences any pain or discomfort during the whole process.
- Not try the whole thing for real. Masturbate like you usually do and then when you get the urge to climax stop immediately and get your hand in the position. Squeeze the penis until your desire goes away.
- Pause the whole process for 30 seconds and then resume the process again.
It is advised to repeat the process at least four to five times, which involves bringing yourself to the limit, squeeze, pause and resume before you reach the final orgasm. Not that you don’t need to get full control over your orgasm by doing the technique for the first few times. Some people need more time and multiple sessions to get full control over it. All you need is to be patient the whole time.