The lower face area which includes jaw and neck are not resistant to aging signs. They can also develop lines, folds and sagging skin. You can reverse these aging signs by Nefertiti Lift. It is a simple procedure that can be performed in the doctor’s office and involves administering injections in the targeted area. Nefertiti lift treatment saves you from the surgical anti-aging treatments that have extensive recoveries.
Let us explore the treatment in detail by discussing its procedure, cost and recovery.
What is a Nefertiti Lift?
Nefertiti lift in Dubai is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that is performed by injecting Botulinum toxin in the neck, jaw, and lower part of your face. This treatment has been named after an ancient Egyptian queen called Nefertiti who was famous for her long and thin neck. Nefertiti lift works by targeting the platysma band of muscles that are found at the bottom of your face and continue till the collarbone. The Botulinum toxin injected in the procedure is available in four brands known as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Juneau.
Reasons to get Nefertiti Lift
You might be interested in Nefertiti lift treatment if you want to;
- Reduce the appearance of lines at the lower part of your face and neck
- Smooth out the dimpled skin on the chin
- Eliminate folds or sagging skin from the lower part of the face
- Get a properly defined jaw
- Have an even symmetry in your lower face, jaw, and neck area.
Who’s an Ideal Candidate?
Before we move on to discuss the procedure of the treatment, we would like to shed some light on the candidacy criteria. You cannot undergo a procedure if you are not suitable for it. It might seem that anybody can get the treatment since it does not require surgery but that is not the case. You cannot undergo Nefertiti lift treatment if you are;
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diagnosed with some health conditions like myasthenia gravis or Eaton –Lambert syndrome.
- Diagnosed with an infection
- Using any medicines that are not compatible with botulinum toxin
- Suffering from some psychological conditions
Similarly, you can get the Nefertiti lift procedure if;
- You have sagging skin on the neck or jaw.
- There are fine lines and wrinkles on your neck.
- You do not have a well-contoured jaw.
How is Nefertiti Lift Performed?
The Nefertiti lift treatment is a quick procedure that only requires 15 minutes for completion. It is performed in the following manner;
- First of all, an initial consultation will be done to discuss the goals of the treatment.
- After that, the dermatologist will examine you physically and will inquire about your family history.
- In the next step, the practitioner will inject botulinum toxin into the jaw, neck, and lower part of the face with the help of a small needle.
- The injections are administered half an inch apart.
How to prepare for a Nefertiti Lift?
There are certain precautions and measures that you need to take before going to the clinic for the procedure. They help you in preparing your body for the procedure. Mentioned-below is some simple and easy pre-procedure guidelines that you must follow.
- Stop using blood-thinning medications like aspirin.
- Avoid drinking alcohol at least 10 days before the treatment.
- Get all your tests done
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment.
How is the recovery like?
Nefertiti’s neck lift in Dubai has a very short recovery period. It does not require any downtime. You can continue your daily life activities soon after the procedure. The results of the treatment will appear in a day or two but they keep on improving for 2 or more weeks.
How much does Nefertiti Lift cost?
The cost of Nefertiti lift treatment depends on your location, the number of units required, and the expertise of your doctor. As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of Nefertiti lift treatment is around $800. It is a bit expensive treatment because the number of units required are more than an average facial treatment. Since it is a cosmetic treatment so it is not covered by insurance.
The Bottom Line
Nefertiti lift treatment is an excellent option for those who want to get a non-surgical treatment for their aging neck skin. It removes all the lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin from the neck. You should consult with an expert dermatologist if you want to get Botox injections for Nefertiti lift. He will guide you about the units required, exact cost, procedure, benefits and recovery in detail.