How to get glowing skin
Visiting a doctor once in a six month is smartness, and not a waste of money, similarly, visiting a dermatologist once in a year will also pay you off.
1. What does acne on various parts of skin says
2. What do freckles and pigmentation mean on skin
Hyper-pigmentation is a medical condition. You must visit a doctor for finding the reason for excessive pigmentation.
Reasons for uneven and dull skin
1. Blood circulation, the most prominent factor which can cause dull skin is the lack of blood circulation if you are unable to exercise daily then you can gradually develop a dull skin tone.
2. Pollution is another major factor in deteriorating your skin tone. air and water pollutants contain carbon and carbon is not healthy for our skin, moreover, it can damage the outer protective layers of our skin, which will lead to the formation of freckles and hyperpigmented spots.
3. Too much scrubbing, yeah you heard me right. if you are in a habit of scrubbing your skin too often, then it is highly possible that the premature cells would start producing melanin.
4. Dehydration, according to skin specialists, when your blood has not got water and fluids, for the proper flow of blood. Then, the flow of blood is limited, and ultimately your skin color does not remain the same as it was before.
How to get glowing skin? Some Tips
1. hydrate your self
2. Eat anti-oxidant rich food
3. use turmeric and lemon juice for glowing skin
4. Use yogurt and honey for glowing skin
Yogurt is rich with lactic acid, and lactic acid is known as the most natural bleaching agent. It will help you remove dead skin cells. Which can ultimately peel out the unwanted dull skin off your face and body?
Add a tablespoon of yogurt and a half teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask thrice a week, do not rub it. Otherwise, you will get rashes and scars.
5. Get arbutin rich products
For securing a glowing skin, you must read the ingredients of the products. If you want to brighten up your skin tone, then a 2 percent arbutin content is the solution to buy.
If in case you have run into a product with alpha arbutin, then make sure that it is 1 percent in the whole solution.
Alpha arbutin inhibits the production of melanin, which will ultimately lighten up your skin. Making it a glowing and healthy skin.