Oolong tea is a type of tea that was founded in China. Today, people cultivate it in all parts of the world.
The flavor of oolong tea falls somewhere between green tea and black tea. It is a semi-oxidized tea which is the main reason for its varied flavor profiles. Due to that, some types of Oolong tea are fruity, while others are nutty. The flavor options are endless and thus, making oolong tea is an incredible way of relishing your time in the kitchen.
Let’s check out some ways of adding more flavor to the oolong tea.
Oolong with Almond Milk, Vanilla, and Cinnamon
- ¼ cup of Almond Milk
- One pinch of salt
- One tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp of Honey (optional)
- Boil the water at a temperature of 195°F. Then, pour 2 tsp of Wonder Marvel Oolong tea into it and allow it to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender.
- Blend the mixture for thirty seconds and pour over ice. Enjoy it many times a day!
Oolong Tea with Maple Syrup
- 600 ml of Milk
- 4 tbsp of Topaz Mist Oolong tea
- 2-3 tbsps of Canadian maple syrup
- 5-6 Berries for garnish
- Pour milk into a pan and then drop oolong tea into it.
- Warm over low heat but do not bring it to a boil.
- When the mix is warm, set off the heat, cover the kettle, and let it steam for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour it into cups via a strainer and add maple syrup.
- Garnish it with berries and enjoy.
Oolong tea with Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp. of Oolong tea
- 7 fl. oz. of Coconut milk
- One stem of lemongrass
- Honey for taste
- Boil the water at a temperature of 195 degrees into a teapot and allow it to steep for 5 minutes.
- Then cut lemongrass into half and add into the mixture.
- Now, pour coconut milk into the kettle or heat it in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds. Swirl the coconut milk and heat it for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the tea into two cups (If you buy tea online, Green Valley Oolong is what we recommend).
- Then, pour simmered coconut milk through a strainer into each cup.
- Add some honey to taste.
Iced Raspberry Oolong Tea
- 2½ cups of water
- 1½ tbsp of honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Two bags of oolong tea
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Pour some water into a saucepan and put it on the stovetop. Bring it to a boil.
- Then, remove it from heat and stir honey or sugar in it until dissolved.
- Add one cup of raspberries, pour lemon juice, and also drop 2 tea bags of Fantasy Oolong tea. To buy oolong tea online.
- Cover it and steep it for 3-5 minutes.
- Then, strain the mixture and discard raspberries and tea bags.
- Fill the jug with ice, and then pour tea over the ice.
Iced Oolong Tea with Chia Seeds
- 3 bags of Oolong tea
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 tbsp Agave nectar
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- ½ cup of Milk
- ¼ cup of Cream
- Boil water in a teapot and steep tea bags in it for 5 minutes.
- Then, remove tea bags, stir agave nectar in the mix. Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
- Once this mix is cool, put 1 tbsp of chia seeds in the teacups and then pour ¼ cup of cooled tea into them.
- Stir and let it rest for about a minute while the chia seeds bloom.
- Once the chia seeds get bloomed, fill the cups with ice and pour the cooled tea between the two cups.
- You can top off the teacups with either milk or cream. Stir and enjoy!
Whether it’s your first try to make oolong tea or you’re looking for new ways to brew it, these delicious recipes are sure to help you out in getting the job done. For the best results, make sure to use one of the best oolong tea in India.