Do you know why Franklin India Prima Fund is the best investment in 2021
The Franklin India Prima Fund is an open-ended growth fund that invests in small and medium-sized companies producing high incomes. It is a high-risk investment with high capital investment potential and also provides high returns. This fund is perfect for experienced investors who are not afraid to take risks.
Why is Franklin India Prima Fund the best investment in 2021?
Franklin India Prima Fund is one of the first funds launched within the Indian mutual fund industry by a private sector mutual fund. According to the CRISIL Mutual Fund Rankings in the quarter ended, the fund was ranked in CRISIL Fund Rank 2 (performing well) and in the Mid-Cap Equity category.
The fund was listed within the top 30 percentile (Fund Rank 1 or Fund Rank 2) for the last four quarters. NAV 649.07. (As of 24-03-2020), R Janakiraman and KN Sivasubramaniam co-managed the fund.
Franklin India Prima Fund is a diversified portfolio of equities primarily invested in mid-cap stocks. It recognizes early-stage businesses and their business cycle as those companies are more likely to grow. When you are looking for long term wealth creation funds, this fund is suitable. If your investment horizon is five years or more, you may consider investing in this scheme.
- The fund primarily focuses on investing in mid-cap companies that exhibit higher growth rates than well-established large-scale firms.
- It helps companies identify at the early stage of the company’s life cycle, as they have enormous growth potential.
- Over the last 20 years, the fund has regularly paid dividends every year.
- Most of the time, since its inception, the fund managed to beat its benchmark and category. Returns on trending funds are higher than their benchmark.
- Franklin India Prima Fund ranks 2 in its category.
Franklin India Prima Fund essential details
- Fund Size in INR: (CR)7834.63
- Portfolio Turnover:19.64%
- Expense Ratio:1.88
- Expense Ratio (Direct):1.09
- Benchmark(s): Nifty 50, Nifty Midcap 150
- Fund Manager: R. Janakiraman, Srikesh Nair, and Hari Shyamsunder
- AUM: Rs 6,458 Cr
- Fund Category Risk: High
- Investment Plan-Growth
- Minimum Investment Horizon: 5+ years
- Minimum Investment: Rs 5,000
- Minimum Additional Investment: Rs 1,000
- Exit Load is: 1% of investors have withdrawn within one year
This product is suitable for investors who:
- Long term capital appreciation
- A fund that invests primarily in mid-cap stocks
- If you are looking for a long-term wealth creation fund, then this fund is suitable for you.
- If you want to make long-term investments, then you can consider investing in this scheme.
- This fund is ideal for long term goals like retirement, children’s education, a seed fund for their startup.
- Invest in this fund if your investment horizon is five years or more.
Franklin India Prima Fund Performance Returns
- One month: -34.23
- Three months: -31.70
- Six months: -31.78
- One year: -31.75
- Two years: -16.62
- Three years: -8.19
- Four years: 0.30
- Five years: -0.37
Franklin India Prima Fund is suitable for
- Retirement Corpus
- Long Term Wealth Creation
- Education Corpus