Giving birth to a child causes a lot of pain and suffering for the mother, and during this time she needs something to help lower the magnitude of pain. During these days, females cannot exercise or do normal yoga poses, because they can further cause complications. These days, there is a specially designed yoga called Postnatal Yoga. After the birth of a child, doing these poses can help a woman feel relieved from the pain return to normality. Below are details about postnatal yoga.
Postnatal yoga is a style of yoga specifically designed yoga for females who have recently given birth to a child. After giving birth, the mother’s health becomes unstable and can deteriorate at any time between the first forty days especially. So, during these days, despite the need for exercise, she cannot do most of the yoga poses that provide strength and flexibility.
But the postnatal yoga is designed in a way that positively impacts the health of a mother after childbirth and females can start after twenty or thirty days of giving birth. This is aimed at making females feel better after giving birth and providing comfort and relief from normal pain during these days.
Online Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training:
Online Postnatal yoga teacher training is available at Arhanta yoga ashram, where expert gurus teach other yoga teachers how to perform postnatal yoga. After the completion of this short-term course, the participants are awarded a certificate in postnatal yoga. These certificates are accredited worldwide. This means the teachers with postnatal yoga teacher training and certificates can teach anywhere in the world. Below is a list of a few benefits of postnatal yoga teacher training.
Here are some of the major benefits of postnatal yoga teacher training:
- Online Training: All this postnatal yoga teacher training course is available online. This means students from across the world can join remotely and learn about postnatal yoga. Not only this they will not have to leave the comfort of their homes or have to travel anywhere. They just need a working internet connection so that they can receive the lectures and transmissions from the ashram. All the course material is online, which means students can download, record or print the subject material and use it later.
- Become Certified: At the end of the course, every participant who has completed the training horse is awarded a certificate in postnatal yoga teacher training. This certificate is accredited worldwide. So, that you can join any international yoga association and teach anywhere in the world. You can also teach it to others online or offline. This certificate is like the degree that you need for the job or business of postnatal yoga teacher training.
- Study at your own Pace: In offline classes, you are bound 9 to 5, these are the hours where you have to study postnatal yoga. No matter whether you understand the lectures or not, the pace of the class will not be adjusted according to you. But due to online classes, you can record everything and learn at your own pace. This is very helpful if your timing is not aligned with the timing of your classes. This feature helps you learn at your own pace and not at the teacher’s defined pace.
- 20 Hours quick training: It is a quick training that only requires 20 hours of postnatal yoga training. During this students cover all, the theory, philosophy, and practice of postnatal yoga in the right way. The students here learn about conditions a woman may be going through after giving birth and how this yoga will impact her health positively. After completing these 20 hours students are awarded their certificates in postnatal yoga teacher training.
- Access to Course Material for a lifetime: Even after the completion of your course, you will still be able to access your course material from the website. This is because if you have any trouble in your future, you can access the course and revise it or learn anything new from it after rewatching or rereading. This lifetime access allows you to learn at your own pace.
- Course Discussion and Question Answers: This course does not consist of just recorded lectures, but it also consists of many other features such as course discussions, where students and teachers discuss things with one another. Also, it contains many quizzes to analyze your overall learning. This helps you better engage with your teachers and learn from their experiences. That is why it is a very important benefit of postnatal yoga teacher training.
- Lifetime Unlimited Support: After you have completed your course, you will still be able to reach out to your previous yoga teacher to ask them if you have any questions or if you want to further continue your training. You will have a lifetime of support options from the Arhanta yoga ashram if you choose to do your course from their ashram.
As you have already learned, new mothers, after giving birth, need strength and flexibility in their bodies. But they cannot do the normal yoga poses as they can further increase their pain and make their bodies tenser. New mothers need a different type or style of yoga practice that is not very locomotive but provides a lot of calmness and comfort during the practice.
That is why postnatal yoga was designed. It was designed while keeping the needs of young mothers to help them cope with their pain in those days. The postnatal yoga practice provides new mothers the required strength, and flexibility and also provides better comfort and calmness as well.
Not only this, but it also offers the people who have learned it a chance to teach postnatal yoga to others. This requires the completion of a postnatal yoga teacher training program that is offered by Arhanta yoga ashram. There are a lot of benefits of this program that are given above. At the end of the course, participants receive their certificates and then they can teach them to others.